I just want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bridget1972, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridget1972

Bridget1972 New Member

I have tried everything to not feel this way. I am exhausted and I can't go on.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Bridget, I am sorry that you feel this way, I believe that you have come to the right place with those feelings, if you are depressed most of us here have dealt with that, Welcome to the SF, it is hard to think when you are exhausted, please give yourself and us some time to deal with that, We are here for you, we are a safe place for you to come, when you have a little time share with us the reasons you feel this way, often times it helps to write it down here on one of our forums, it also lets us see what it is that you are going through or dealing with! Take your time here read some of the forums an perhaps talk to some of the people here. please take care of yourself we are here for you when you are ready to share, don't be hard on yourself Please be Gentle!No one here will judge you, we will try to provide the support an help that you need!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What have you tried Bridget? Many here will understand what you are going through,most if not all us of have been there, I know even getting up out of bed must seem incredibly hard but you can do this and fight this. You are here because you need support and that we will provide you with for sure. I am sorry you feel this way and welcome to the forum :)

4. Bridget1972

Bridget1972 New Member

Hello and thank you for your replies. Two months later, it's no better. I have lost everything. Every minute of every day is hell and I can hardly stand to breathe. I've been working to keep busy and try to avoid these thoughts and now I've been laid off. Things are getting worse, not better. I have navigated the healthcare system in search of getting medical help, and on my income, which is nothing in the area I live, I don't qualify for low income care, and I can't afford Obamacare. I don't know what to do. I am consumed by sadness and depression. This is the first time in my life I have ever considered suicide and the feeling is overwhelming. I am praying for death.

2 people like this.
  5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Bridget, I am sorry that you are still feeling that way, I just came back I have been gone almost a week. I can only hope that you start feeling better!
    I wish you would talk to more people in here, I ask you again to stick with life, I know that right now you are probably having a hard time and I am aware of medical costs as you are, they are terrible now even Medicare is threatened they have taken so much out of it to pay for other programs! I only now have emergency care, I am supposed to pay all my other costs so yes I feel almost the same as you, Please keep coming in here and posting, let us know how you are doing, we are here for you we will try to give you some support and hope where there appears to be none! I am truly sorry you are still having such a difficult time, Please share your story with others here, there my be other options that you have not thought about or are unaware of Please do not leave and give up, We Are Here for YOU!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.