• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i just want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

i just want to die.my life is over.i just cant fight the urge anymore

its over for me...:sad:

Amanda

You reached out to make this post.

Please stay a while and tell us what is going on. We only want to help you. Please dont kill yourself. We want to talk to you.

I

I Miss You

You reached out to make this post.

Please stay a while and tell us what is going on. We only want to help you. Please dont kill yourself. We want to talk to you.

thanks i needed that.but its just too much i just cant do it anymore.i dont have what it takes anymore.i have lost too many people i care about to suicide...and i just cant deal with it

I

I Miss You

You know i'm always here for you. Why don't you talk with us and let out what's bothering you. :hug:

hun you know what ios bothering me.i have told you over and over again.i just cant do it anymore.thats it its over...im done...

i just dont want you to hate me carolyn.......:sad:

hun you know what ios bothering me.i have told you over and over again.i just cant do it anymore.thats it its over...im done...

i just dont want you to hate me carolyn.......:sad:
Don't give up hun, you've made it this long and this far, it would be such a waste of life and recovery to do that. I know you can hang in there. You can make it.

I

I Miss You

what do you want from me jessica.you want me to say that im happy..that im ok..well im not.it hurts so bad inside to the point of no return.....:sad:

im am trying so hard..but the urge is always there......:sad:

ace

Please dont Drew just please don't you're stronger than that otherwise you would've been gone ages ago.Please ring the hospital and see a Dr immediately please I'm here for you.

I

I Miss You

i have been put under moderation again

i dont know what to do..i feel like...giving up right now.....:sad:

I

I Miss You

i feel so alone right now....i just want to feel nothing...:sad:

i cant stand the hell i feel inside anymore....:sad:

nothing i ever do is good enough......:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running