• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I just want to die

I am suffering. I can’t be here anymore this life is horrible... and is hurting me, no one is actually there for you either, even if they say they are always here for you, because no one really is and soon as I do need to talk to them they just leave me, and I get ignored, or tell me to go die for needing someone to talk to. Now I’m completely alone, I don’t have anyone, maybe I should just commit suicide, everyone says it gets better but it really don’t. I can’t take this life anymore it just hurts

Thauoy

Hey @elizabethisworthless . So sorry you are feeling so bad and having a hard time. I really feel sorry for what you are going through. Think that someone does care about the hurt you feel. I wish I could help you but can't do anything from over here. I am sending my prayer and hugs for you. Please keep posted and share your feelings. Please don't give up. You are worth it.Hang on there. Take care and stay safe. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm sorry that you're suffering so much Elizabeth.
soon as I do need to talk to them they just leave me, and I get ignored, or tell me to go die for needing someone to talk to
A lot of people don't have the capacity to help others, either because they don't have empathy or compassion needed to do that, or because they simply have don't have the maturity, or understanding of how to support someone.

There are people who can support you though, and there are a lot of them here on SF.
everyone says it gets better but it really don’t
Things won't necessarily get better, but they usually can get better with the right treatment. You've mentioned that medication and therapy haven't worked for you so far. There are still some other treatment methods to try though.

Sending hugs

Lara_C

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're feeling such pain Elizabeth. Please keep sharing with us here as many people begin to feel better when they get the understanding and support that's lacking " in real life" *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00