I just want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I was driving around before and I felt like swerving in and out of traffic, I was going to drive my car into a tree or a pole

I joined here in the beginning of July and thought I had problems, but a few weeks after that was the worst day of my life, when I had my injury to my testicle

as a man it is hard to explain what that is like

Life is to fucking hard and I have to many problems, I dont think I can deal with this nor do I want to deal with this, I really think I am going to kill myself, I just dont want to go through life with this permanent mental and physical scar

2. wastedmylife

its funny I always feel cautious about saying stuff like this because you really dont know how good you have it until it is gone, I look back at my old posts here and wish I could go back the mentality I had when I just had a few problems and no real physical problems, I should somehow appreciate what I have now because who knows something could happen next week where I will look back on this post and wish my only problem was the problem with my testicle, I guess you need to learn to appreciate what you have because when you dont have it anymore it sucks

there really is nothing more important then your physical health, your mental health can be changed, but when you start having chronic health problems, it really sucks, you only get 1 body and you cant get a do over

Damn now I feel suicidal again

3. wastedmylife

no must appreciate what you have now, at least for future readings sake

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello WML,
    Having one testacle isn't the end of the world! I lost a testicle do to a hernia. It didn't stop me from having sex. I asked the women I was with if it made a difference? They all said the same thing. "NO".
    I can still have sex. The only thing to know is it is painfull!! When I woke up from the surgery I asked for something for the pain and found out the dumbass doctor didn't prescribe any thing . So I laid there and moaned as loud as I could. They finally came in and knocked me out. I guess I am trying to say is make sure your doctor prescribes something before you have the surgery.Good Luck!!!

5. wastedmylife

so even after the surgery it is painful every time you have sex? what about testosterone, arent you less sexually stimulated after it

6. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Try and remain strong. I know its hard, but think of little things to be posotive about. You may feel like crap now, but things can get better and change with time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.