I Just Want To Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I have had time to do a lot of thinking over the past couple months.

I was raised Christian, up until now. This very day..I wonder what kind of a God would watch his children suffer from a kind of pain that I feel.

Do we really know where we come from?

Who are we to judge if the next person is mentally ill JUST because they want to leave this world.

Who created us, Some creator who walked away from his creation..

Why do you try to take away the right someone has to kill themselves?

No one here created me, and the one who did create me doesn't give a fuck.

To live life so painful is to be dying slowly....

And I just want to die, and dying is what I'll do..

I plan on taking my life sometime next week..

..this is a HUGE myth.

" You will not kill yourelf if you tell someone you will, usually when people kill themselves they don't tell everyone."

thats a lie. My friend killed himself after writing a poem telling people he would do it.

I can't say that I blame him, so many people in this world are taken advantage of, ..

I never tried to commit suicide after the age of 14 because I was scared of going to hell and not going to heaven, but now all I can see that exist IS hell.

Maybe that's all there ever was..Maybe...

None of us are sure where we actually come from..So if any of us shaould have a fear, let it be life itself..

Good luck to you all who choose to live this life. ..and if you live a happy life, live it up and never take advantage, because in the end, we all probably nd up in hell.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, and some day I'll end up in a dream world of my own, made up of my own mind..just like religion
  2. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

Hi Shelana,
    I'm sorry u're in such a bad state but i am too and i can't but agree with you completely. Who is anyone to tell us to hang on.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

First of all. Empower yourself knowing that your Creator loves you unconditionally. We walked away and God let us go never holding any greivances but only a knowing that we would return to Him/Her.

Who is the "you" that is trying to take away your right to kill yourself? In the US I think it is illegal, but it really doesn't matter. It is your right. If you want to do it, no one can really stop you. But power does not come from destroying the body. The problem is in the mind, which lives on, not the body. Therefore, how can you escape from hell by escaping your body?
    The problem is in the mind. And the solution is given if you ask sincerely.

all my love,
  4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

God doesn't care, if he cared he would have stopped me before i fell..I was only 14, God KNEW I was sensitive and still am, yet he didn't do anything.

I have been in a situation for 4 years and I have been praying the whole way through..

there must be something wrong with the way we were taught about Jesus and God, because from what I can see God doesn't care abut the people he created.

Wait, let me take that back, he only cares about the selected few.
  5. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

That God cares for his children is only a fanciful assumption. Karmic debts make more sense.....

u can reach me at sidjor@hotmail.com

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry you are feeling do down Shalena, I'm here if you need to talk :hug:
  7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

The problem with this is all we know about this "God" people tell us about is one thing, he created us. Since then we've never seen him, heard from him or anything.

We just have to learn to live with it, sadly. There isn't much we can do, and if he really cares about is, he'll show it when the time comes.

People create bombs that kill over 150,000 people... haven't seen him take any action.

It's just something we have to work around. God can't help us with our misery, I guess that's why we have to turn to therapists.
  8. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

I've asked the same questions before. My answer is that there is no such thing as god or karma. Evil people can be successful and happy while Good people can be desolate and wretched.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Shalena,
    I don't beleive in god. I beleive in the great spirit. He has given life to people, animals, and innate items like trees. The native americans know this and only take what they can use. They always give thanks for what they have taken. They also beleive in reincarnation. You can come back as anything from human to animal to even a rock. It is his choice. Stop thinking on the lines of hurting your self. That isn't going to accomplish anything!! Stop and look around at the critters around you and just mother natures creation of beauty! You are a part of that so please stay with us!!!~Joseph~
  10. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

there is no god

we are here on a fluke, so if you are healthy try and appreciate your time on earth, it can be gone in a second, in a million years nothing will matter

it is a fluke we are on this earth, if you are healthy I would advise you to appreciate life and stick up for yourself, I wish I heeded this advice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.