I just want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by venna07, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venna07

venna07 New Member

hi all

glad i found this forum. ive always been depressed, but now its gotten to the point where i just want to die. i have no friends, my job is going bad, and the love of my life just dumped me. nothing and literally nothing is going my way. i just feel like why live when u have no personal support and nothing to make u happy. its like ur breathing but ur dead inside.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i know you see no hope right now but things do change hun and if he dumped you he is not worth hurting yourself over okay you deserve better hun You will meet someone else and that someone will bring you more joy then pain. Please know that okay reach out to your doctor or go to hospital if you need to but don't give up hope it is still there hugs
  3. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

That is completely not true. There are a lot of people that care about you deeply and you might not even know. I lost someone close to me like that and the thing that troubled me the most was that she thought she was alone. But the thing is she wasn't and isn't and either are you. You might be going through a rough patch right now, but things can always turn around. I don't exactly know your situation, but maybe since you've had a gf for such a long time you might have neglected some of your friends. It is always nice to get back in touch with people and if that is not the case then you can always try to make new ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.