i just want to die.............................................

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zpord, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpord

zpord New Member

i just wanna kill myself i really mean it and ive always meant it, its getting harder and harder to convince myself not to. just came too close to taking this bottle of tylenol pm. im such a social fuck up. my personality is being a depressive cry baby why cant i just laugh and have fun like everyone else. i just want to kill myself i feel so guilty becuase i know it will hurt my parents and siblings but i dont think i can take this much longer, 26 years and not looking good for the future.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that your going through such a difficult time. I'm here for you :hug: Talking to someone can really help you... I know, I have no magical cure to help relieve you of your problems. Please stick in there, and your showing a good step by trying to get peer help. Continue to express your feelings and don't give up. Your not alone, and I'm willing to listen to you.

Trevor,

3. zpord

zpord New Member

no one can help me. sorry for wasting your time trevor

4. Tmacster1

Your not wasting my time. I'll leave you alone if you want --- because I'm not the judge of your life - only you can make the decision to choose what you want to do. I just hope that you'll stick in there, and continue pushing forward. I'm here to listen if you want to continue talking about it. However, there is no pressure because it takes a while to open up to the idea of peer help.

Trevor,

5. Evanmm

Evanmm New Member

I think I know how you feel. In the past few years I've Been feeling like suicide too. Im just not good at talking to people and get really nervous. After I know people I'm fine but I don't know anyone because I move so much and my family is going through REALLY tight times.

6. I don't think an overdose of tylenol would be lethal. You'd just wake up in a hospital.

7. Tmacster1

Tylenol PM can be lethal because it's a sleeping medicine which my my mother used in combination of other drugs to kill her self. Please don't assume tylenol can't be lethal. I'm sorry your going through such a hard time :( I hope you will consider seeking professional help before you give in.

Edit: sorry to be enotional about that but it's a dangerous drug when mixed. :( I just hope he'll find help because suicide is tough and it almost beat me 2 years ago.

Trevor,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.