I just want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cariad_Bach, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I want to die. What's to stop me?

I don't make anything better by being here. I just do what I have to in the hope that it will redeem me and change my fate. But I know that's impossible.

If I [sensored according to AUP... arent I good?] I would be so calm. I would be at peace.

I would love for the tears to stop. For the fear to go away. For the pain to ease.
  2. killme7plzchrist

killme7plzchrist Account Closed

I'm not one to talk so I'm not gonna bulls**t you but I am gonna say what everyone that loves you would say.. hang in there bro. There's ALWAYS a rainbow in every storm
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am so sorry - I know it has been very rough for you - particularly in the last few weeks you have seemed more down. That being said I disagree a little with your assertion that you dont make anything better by just being here. I see many many people here and in chat and you absolutely are one of the "bright places" that makes people better just by being there with them - if even only in an internet chat room. I would fairly guess that you do in fact do that in the real world also - even if you don't see it yourself. I do not want to give a sermon at all - just to say I do believe you make a difference and to say if you ever want to talk i would be very happy to listen - you know where to find me.

Please Take Care and Be Safe

4. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Thank you for your words :blub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.