i just want to end it right NOW!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I Miss You, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

FUCK THIS SHIT.i just want to end it right here..right NOW!......:sad:
  2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Aww sweetie, no, dont do it. You're such a sweet and caring person. Please dont do it. You know you can always contact me *hugs* I wish I could do something for you. Please let me know what I can do or tell me your storie and let it all out. But please dont do it. You deserve feeling good and happy. And I'm sure you will one day. Always here for you
  3. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

You can make it, if you do want to. ::hug::
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Try and stay safe hun.

5. fkw12

fkw12 Member

Are we actually allowed to type swear words on our posts??? if so that is so great...:laugh:

oh yeah, by the way don't kill yourself-

most people who killed themselves (I knew quite a few people) just killed themself and got it over with; they didn't announce it to everyone that they were going to kill themselves like you are doing.

So yeah... All I see you doing is looking for hope and wanting to rely on others to get you outta whatever you are going thru. If you need help, ask for it it is not a bad thing but a smart thing to do.
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know it hurts I know it's so painful and I know it saps all your energy,is there something in particular making you feel like this or is it just plain depression.You too have been suffering for far too long hopefully we can tackle this problem asap.
  7. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i understand what everyone is sayng

but why does everyone say they love me and care about me..then all of a sudden....they turn on me...

i am NOT I REPEAT...not an attention seeker..nor am i doing this for ATTENTION*cry*
  8. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Oh yes, say as many as you want, let it all out. :biggrin:
  9. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

Hey Bro-

Take a breath.

I've talked to you a bit, but it is still a mystery as to what triggers you. People care about you because you happen to be a really nice guy who demonstrates that he cares about others without judgment.

I know you are wrestling with some demons. Maybe more than just the death of Diana. This is hard stuff for anyone to talk about, but it seems that you "can't take" the endless loop in your head, ripping you apart. Can you share some of what you are thinking? In my case, I know about Diana from other posts. There is something more going on that I hope you can find the courage to share. Just getting it out releases some of the tension and then we can offer some feedback.

Man, it is sad and frustrating to see you so upset and worked up and not being able to offer anything other than encouragement. I do wish you would crack that wall you have up. It protects you from all the bad things, but it also keeps out all the good things. Take the risk. Let us in.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

People do care Drew. Sometimes when they can't help to support others it is because they are struggling themselves and just simply cannot give to anyone else. It is all they can do to continue on themselves. Please don't see this as them being impersonal toward you. I do not think that is the intention. We all have our own pain and deal with it in our own ways. Please hold on. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

I agree. That is very true. We aren't on call professionals, we are people who are going thru just as much and quite a few of us are having just as much trouble hanging on to life. I don't have much to give right now, am barely keeping myself alive.

Hang in there.
  12. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

thank you Gentle lady for your kind words..that means a lot to me...

it's just so hard for me...i dont mean to be a burden to anybody...it just hurts so much everyday..i dont have the coping skills to deal with life

at this point..i dont know what to do...why cant i just acceppt help from everybody...im so scared of losing the few friends i have...what if someone i care about commits suicide..WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!*cry*

i just want to sleep forever*cry*
  13. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I have sat by and have listened to these continuous threads abotu you don't know what to do. I have also sat in chat and listened to many people try to help you, and i have read these threads with people trying to help you. You aren't a burden if people are trying to help you, but whne people tend to say the same words over and over again they get tired of saying them eventually. Someone can tell you you are worth living, but they can only say it so much especially if you keep coming back with the same response of I don't know waht to do.

What you need to do is get up away from teh screen, pick up the phone and call a therapist or someone that can give you the time and energy to help you. People here can only exert so much energy before they themselves become completely drained. Like gentle said one person can only do so much because they themselves are struggling to survive also. What you need si someone to talk to that can help and istting here in front of the computer, saying I don't know what to do will not get that help. When you realize that you do need to make that phone call and you do go to that first thearpy session you will see that you will be on your way to a hopeful recovery

Until then people can only do so much....take the first step thats needed.
  14. ~CazzaAngel~

Kells is right.
  15. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Hey, Drew. ::hugs::
  16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have a question for you Drew, and I don't mean this in a bad way. Do you really truly want help? I see you asking over and over, but not doing anything to change. Sometimes we are so afraid of feeling better because we don't know how. We cling to the familiar even though it isn't necessarily the best thing for us. I can't say this is true for you, but I think you should really look at this. i and others here would like to see you get the help you need. We want to support you through your struggles, but until you are ready, nothing we do will help. It is your turn hun. Please care for yourself as much as we care for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.