I just want to end it today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AmmyG, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmmyG

AmmyG New Member

I think today is the closest I have ever got to suicide. I have been battling depression and OCD for years... but it's not mental illness that has lead me to this. It is an overall sense of emptiness.

I am 26 years old... I have always wanted to have a relationship, and yet I have constantly fallen short. I get rejected every single time. And today I was rejected once more. I feel it will never happen for me, it never has despite all my trying, and never will.

I want to die, because my life has become an empty black hole.. I have to keep going for my mum and sister... but deep down the best solution to my problem right now is to die. I don't want to suffer the torment of rejection, aloneness and emptiness anymore.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Finding the right person is hard. I think everyone wants to be in a happy relationship with someone that really cares for them; but you just have to wait for the right person to come along. I don't know how true it is, but I've heard so many times that people tend to find someone when they're really not looking.

Can you find things to do that make YOU happy? Like a hobby, or spending time with friends. Try not to rush finding that special someone; when it's meant to happen, it will. And I know the waiting is really hard; there are a lot of us still waiting. But it's worth the wait, and in the meantime, you can find other things in life that make you happy.
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey, welcome to SF!!!!

You will find people here that really care and understand what you are going thru.

I know all about loneliness.

What country are you from?

Feel free to pm me anytime you want to talk.

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi...i'm so sorry you are feeling so low

rejection is always hard. and so is feeling lonely.

i am glad you reached out here, and i hope you find support here.
    feel free to pm me if you want to talk - i care what happens to you honey :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.