I just want to feel normal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I am still battling with the daily thoughts of suicide though some days are better than others, i have a longing to feel "normal" i know that we all are by that i mean just being granted one day where i can open my eyes and see the sun shine (ha ha a joke in england at the moment) enjoy my children and Smile a real smile that is not pasted on my face.
    24 hours just once at the moment would we wonderful i just cant seem to drag myself up this time i feel so empty and useless and in pain
    sorry to be miserable guys just feel god dam awaful again
    Take care
    Dawn

2. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

that longing to feel normal ... not abnormal at all. especially if you feel like you either never have had that feeling or haven't felt it for a very long time. i don't think i know what it feels like ... but this isn't about me. the emptiness, the uselessness ... the feelings of pain - hopefully they will subside and lessen with time. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that feeling and no reason to apologize for it. just remember that you are not alone. i know it takes every ounce of your belief sometimes to remember that you are not the only person in the entire world who feels completely trodden over, useless, and in such desperate pain that you don't know what to do with yourself. yes ... you feel awful, but this too shall pass. until the next time, and by then hopefully you will know that you have people to talk to and people who care about you who understand. that is not to say that it will disappear ... it may and if it did i would do carwheels in the parking lot that someone has wriggled free from the darkness. if it doesn't ... i'll be here, waiting to remind you that you are a special person, no matter what you feel at the moment and that life is worth living. even when it seems that it isn't. i hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.