I just want to go away

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by samelson03, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samelson03

samelson03 Member

So, I wouldn't count this as my 1st attempt since I barely tried. But, I just tried wrapping my belt around my neck. Unfortunately, that didn't work. I chickened out. I just want to go. All I do is sit in my room alone every single day. I'm tired, lonely, and there's nothing my parents should be proud of me for.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

hello lovely

im sorry that you feel that way, noone should feel that way..
    Well you are not alone at all, me and other people on this forum are willing to help you, so it would help if you would talk to us..

And welcome to the forum! xx

3. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I understand what its like to be stuck at home, unable to go anywhere or do anything. Its a very unpleasant kind of hell. Hope you can find the support that you need here.

4. samelson03

samelson03 Member

Thanks, both of you. The kindness here brings tears to my eyes. I appreciate helping me but I really just want go die.

5. Beautiful Disaster

I understand that you feel like you wanna die
    but i really dont believe that that is what you really want

so what is it that you want? could be anything in the world, tell me

6. samelson03

samelson03 Member

I want what every good parent has. A good job, a beautiful wife, and kids. But, I get scared when I think about that stuff. My dad has a good job and everything. When I think about it, will I have a good life like he has. Will I be able to support my family in the future?

7. Beautiful Disaster

Im gonna be honest, i cant look in the future but I think you will be just fine..

8. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Well i cant get a job so i guess im living out your fear... Sort of.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can't let fear rule your life. Try volunteering somewhere get the experiance you need this way and then when you try to get a job at least you will be able to show volunteer work community work it all looks great on interview and it does help you prepare for a good jjob. My daughter volunteers foodbank and it helps her social skills as well take care

10. adalana

adalana Member

^
    ^

fear do rule my life, i have many traumatic events on my past, and its still corrupting me

i'm glad there is such a thing as cigarette in this world, or else i'm already died hanging my self on my toilet

11. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

Oo Spacey
    We're all hurting.
    It's ok if you do too.
    Hug?

btw samelson, try going out just for a walk. then maybe further out or something. Just getting yourself up can help out a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.