i just want to go to sleep and not wake up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by buck, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buck

buck New Member

im at my wits end and iv been searchin all over the internet to find a good way. why is it so hard to just go quick n painlessly

2. Caska

Caska Active Member

I have not found a good way either that is readily achievable that is quick and painless. I often wish there was, I used to pray to God to not let me wake up in the morning. I prayed every night for 3 months. That was 10 years ago. I have run out of energy to pray since then. I wrote an organization in another country asking if they could help me, but they cannot anymore because of laws. I was thinking of breaking into a family members animal clinic to get items that might help me, but I am not sure that is a good idea, because I might just hurt myself and not die.

I wish I had an answer for you, but if there was such an answer, there may be very few people left in the world. It is unfortunate, that it is so difficult to kill the human body.

The only sure methods that I know of would leave the body severely damaged and result in at least some pain, even if only for a few seconds or a minute. It would cerainly not be quick, nor guaranteed to be painless.

I have done a large amount of research, reading through forums, etc., and I have yet to come across an achievable method that would meet your criteria.

Perhaps if you killed a police officer, you could get the death penalty and die that way, but it seems a lot to go through.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to stay and talk to us about why you feel like this?...

5. buck

buck New Member

i just want to go asap please help with any info

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't have the info you want..sorry you feel so bad...I hope you change your mind...here if you wanna talk....

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
  7. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

truth be told, there are a billion ways....and i dont even have to tell you as you already know. the reason you havent attempted those things is that your scared. Scared of the outcome, scared of the method, etc. Which is great...be scared and you should be! i would rather you be mortified by the prospects of what would happen than to actually for u to go thru with it.

there is something else thats buggin you?? ur not at your wits end because you cant find ways on the internet, your at your wits end because....(you fill in this part)

try sharing that with us...maybe one of can help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.