I just want to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 22 and I just want to die. The only person who I ever really loved since I was 14 and the only person who ever got me died in march he was 22. I hate myself. I'm fat ugly and even my boyfriend of 6 years doesn't even want to touch me. I won't leave him as I think if I do ill have no one and be even more lonely then I already do. I just want to die life would be better for everybody my mum hates me anyway. The only thing stopping me is fear. I'm scared of dieing I always have been but it's getting more and more appealing as time goes on. I'm done with this horrible world and done with myself

cy_cy

I know what it feels like when you think that no one cares about you, when you're lonely, and I perfectly understand how it is to wanna let go, just because you think that nothing's gonna change. But you know what, no matter how hard it is now, things do change. Give yourself the chance to wake up someday and realize that what you've been through made you who you are, made you a stronger person. Give yourself the chance to meet amazing people, to laugh and love again. You're going through hard times, but this doesn't mean that this is how it's supposed to be, that you have no choice. Give yourself just one chance. Fear is not supposed to stop you, HOPE is. Just know that you are young, I'm sure beautiful, and talented in a way or another, and that you have all the necessary time to chnage what needs to be changed and to build a new " you ".

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HI lizzyshobrook i am sorry you are feeling so low right now. You boyfriend is not really worth hanging onto YOU can do better ok You talk here make some new friends ones that won't ridicule you or judge you hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00