I just want to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ryosuki, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryosuki

Ryosuki New Member

That's it i just want to go, i'm sick of all of this i can't even get one proper thought through my head, i hate myself i hate my life i hate everyone around me with their fake smiles i just want it to end
  2. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Ryonsuki, if you can think about people trying to mask who they are out of desperation, you will realize that we have so many people in the same position as us. This will give you a feeling of compassion instead of isolation. No one is so different from us that we can't identify with their pain. It's just that you have felt so much pain that you can't see how other people are in the same pain as you. We all need each other and this is humanity's calling. God is calling you to share your experiences with others, so that the world can evolve to something better. Why would you want to miss that? :(
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You said it fake smiles it is hard to put those smiles on especially when one is in pain but we do it because we don't want others around us suffering I am so sorry you are suffering and sad I hope this feeling lessens and you are able to find some peace in your day take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.