i just want to let go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HolyManThisSucks, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have been depressed for the last year or so and i feel it is because no one understands me. they do not realize why i skip school. they punish me for this but they do not understand how i feel about it. i feel as if i cant talk to them. im ready to go i dont know if i can take this much longer

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hun this can be caused for depression, i got fired once from, my work for that reason, but you must fight against it by doing your everyday routins and not being alone...you know you can always come here=D

3. Placebo

Placebo Well-Known Member

Skipping school is no big deal. I did it all the time, when I was a kid. I detested school. No reason to kill yourself over that... or because nobody understands you. Most people I know STILL don't understand me. :laugh: Oh well... that is entirely their problem. Don't worry about any of that stuff; it will all seem very small & insignificant, when you get older.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Holyman. Why is it that you're skipping classes? Do you not like the people in the classes, the teachers or the subjects? Have you talked to any of your teachers about what is bothering you? I'm a substitute teacher and I know that teachers and counselors will help you if you just talk to them and tell them what is bothering you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.