I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FallingStar, Nov 4, 2008.

1. FallingStar

FallingStar Member

I freakin can't take it anymore!!! I just don't understand why all my so called friends are turning into such backstabbing bitches!!! I have always been a nice person but, after my brother died my life just kinda spiraled downward and I completely changed who I was. It just seems like my life is finally getting a little better and I start feeling happy again and back to my old self something or someone comes along and takes it away from me. Its like a never ending cycle. EVERYONE, hates me, everyone critizes me, everyone, judges me, everyone wants me dead. And its mostly over the STUPIDEST things in the world! I just want it to fuckin stop, I want the past to stay there and NEVER resurface! I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take more less how much I want to take!!! Some days I feel like I dont belong on SF, but this is NOT one of those day.

2. Re: I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont think that your friends hate you. Have you ever told your friends that your really having a hard time with the death of your brother. Maybe you should talk to them and tell them what you are currently going through and then maybe they wont judge you so harshly. If you havent tried it maybe you should consider some counceling and maybe that can get you back on your feet. Hang in there and remember one thing dont let anythng that people say mess with your head because they have no idea what your going through right now and that you are the stronger person not them.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Re: I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that your friends are giving you such a hard time FallingStar. I guess they don't realize that you're still suffering over the loss of your brother. Maybe you should tell them that sometimes you feel down because you miss him? Maybe then they'll understand. :hug:

4. FallingStar

FallingStar Member

Re: I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they wont :(