I just want to sleep forever.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Big Bad Al, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Bad Al

Big Bad Al New Member

Like so many others here I found this place by accident. To be honest I don't even know why I'm here. Well I suppose I do .... I just haven't got the guts to kill myself.
    My name is Al and I'm 40 years old and live and work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Things seem to have got so bad with my life recently that I'm almost wishing death upon myself with every opportunity I get. What's stopping me doing it? That's easy. I'm scared and feel so very very alone. Yet the thought of killing myself seems appealing, like a huge sigh of relief almost. I've been on the phone to the samaritans etc and whilst that works, it only seems temporary before I'm back to feeling down.
    I feel as though I've come to the end of a very long struggle. I'm sorry. I'm rambling on.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome Al
    I hope you find what you are looking for
    some light perhaps
  3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

hi ya, I found this place by doing a search on google and found sf, there is something in just not being alone, in this that helps to hang on anyway.
  4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Welkome to Sf bba. I am sorry you feel this way. Try to put into words what's going on in your life that sends you in such down low moods. It might help you see more clearly into the bottom issue bothering you. Samaritans I agree is a temporarely relief but they are there for that, if you need to call them more than once, keep calling them.

On this site you will if you read other threads and in other part of the site, stories about its forumers and will see that you are not alone with such feeelings and might just find some similar to your own story so people to relate to... so you can discuss openly whatever you like, we are here to listen to you and give you support as best to one's ability.

Hope you will keep on posting and looking forward to getting to know you better via posts.

Be well and stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.