I just want to take my own life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I just want to end my own life- I'm soooooo fucking depressed and miserable.
    I don't belong anywhere. I'm complete trash. I'm so damn worthless and useless.
    I'm such a fucking coward since I haven't tried to take my own life yet :cry2:

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

your not a coward.
    Why are you feeling like this? what has casued it? what help do you have available to you? have you friends and family for support?

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Autumn. I'm sorry that you're feeling depressed and miserable right now hun. But you have to believe that you're a good person. You're not worthless, useless or a coward. 'You're just an ordinary miracle.' Please don't give up. :hug:

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I doubt you are human trash, unlike me. Give us a chance to know you.

5. isocial

isocial Active Member

So sad to hear, suicide is not a right decision to take Autumn.
    Share with us whats in your mind, why you are going to take this decision. before taking this decision you should think about your family, your decision will create life long pain for them.
    i hope you will get away from that mind set.

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

None of what you are saying is true. I am praying for you right now. Please pray too. You are not the things you say. Maybe you just need friends and support and feedback reagardng how good you really are.

Whoever convinced you that you are bad must have felt that way about themselves. Don't let that invade your life and truth. You have the courage to reach out and look for help . YOU are no coward.

So many o fus have felt as you do. But that is only a lie someone told us that we believed. The truth is you are a unique and beautiful soul. You have been attacked probably just because you are so good!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.