i just want to tell someone!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ashli113, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashli113

ashli113 New Member

I don't know what to do i feel like im going out of control and i cant stop i just dont know! my ex boyfriend whom i am still in love with is in the marines and i just recently started dating other people and he called me tonight and wanted to know what i was doing nad i didnt know waht to say so i lied. and then he called my roommate who is also his sister and she told him that i went out with another guy. and then all these other things like my job and my car and my life and my family and its all piling up on top of the other and i cant stop i need help and i have no insurance to see my counselor anymore and i need to talk to someone so bad please help me. i cant take any of this i cant do it

please will someone talk to me about it pleaseeee

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2008
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

That is how the worst shit happens isn't it? When it piles up.

On to the advice...

If he is your ex-boyfriend (and he knows he is an ex-boyfriend), I don't see a problem. I mean, it is a technicality, like something you'd read out of a rulebook, but I do understand that feelings can still persist and feelings can still be hurt long after the prefix "ex-" is placed on people. You'll need to talk to him as well as his sister to remain in good standing with her.

Talk to the people in your family that are worrying you.

If you've lost your job, I would get on that right away since other things depend on it (such as car insurance and being able to eat things tastier than top ramen).

Stick to it lady, you're young by the sound of things and you've got a ton of days to live.

3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey ya hun!

tell someone darl, i think u sould tell him, dont leave it till late, dont leave it inside, if its hard talking to ppl face to face u know ring those help line things they do help, i tried it once!

4. ashli113

ashli113 New Member

It just hurts because he knows that I still love him. And I feel an very deep attachment towards him because not only do I work for his parents (how I met him) I live with his sister. He rubs things in my face that he knows hurt me and as much as I try to stay away from him somehow he pops back up... I just can't stand to deal with him anymore and the more I hear from him... the more I go inside myself and wonder why I am here to put up with him. I just can't do it. I don't want to be alone... but I can't stand being with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.