I just want to write about it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Robin.Ann, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Robin.Ann

Robin.Ann Member

so theres this guy. and he has a girlfriend who i hate because she's cheated on him before, but he loves her so theres nothing i can do about it. but i love him. he's my world, my life, my bestfriend, my everything. i'll go crazy without him. he keeps me sane. i've
    known him my whole life. he got involved with a wrong group of friends and he stopped talking to me when he was friends with them
    cause they got him involved with drugs and stuff and he cared enough about me and my future to stop talking to me so i didnt get involved. but during those years when we didnt talk i was very suicidal and i cut everyday but when we started talking again he found out and stopped me from cutting which i havent done in over 2 years. but now that hes with her, she doesnt really allow him
    to talk to me and its really hard living without my best friend and the guy i love..................i had to vent because no one understands how hard it is to watch the guy you love be with someone who has hurt
    him and who is so wrong for him.

2. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

i understand you completely dont believe me ? you can visit my file and look at the convo. i had with coures , but yea. shit i wish i could tell you something but since i'm in the sorta same situation i can't because i haven't found an answer , guess have to follow that one person gave me and try and not think about it.