i just wanted to say goodbye.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by triggs, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triggs

triggs Account Closed

i'm not going to hold on anymore. i've tried for so long, i just can't anymore.
    i've got everything sorted - all i want to do here is say goodbye and that everyone on sf has been wonderful whilst i've been here.
    i know i'm weak for doing this, but it's the best thing for me to do, for everyone.
    i wish you all well, and thank you for everything.
    :heart:

2. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: Trigss =( :love: =(
    pls dont rethink :hug: Talk to someone =) its hard for all of us. especially to see sum1 we care bout to fink such fings =(
    Hang in there hun xx
    pm if u wanna tlk

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Please don't do this.

But I have to know....why is this best for everyone?

How can someone taking their own life be best for those you leave behind.

Quite the contrary, it would be the worse for everyone, and you know that, deep down inside, right?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Triggs :(

Please don't. remember that it will get better :hug:

You have lots of support here hun, please reach out and grab it.. :hug:

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Laura please if nothing else... go back and read some of the threads that you have replied to lately. All wishing the best and offering support to others that are hurting. All saying your pm is there and so are you. I dont know your pain personally but I know pain. How it just keeps pushing until you cant do anything but try and shut it out. Please hun there are so many here that want to try and help. Could you please grab hold and let people try? IF not for yourself then for the members that dont want to lose you!

6. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Please tell us what is going on. Why does it have to be now? Can"t you hold on for one more day? Tomorrow things might look differently. You have helped so many people here on sf. Let us help you. I would miss you. We do care.:console:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey dam pain taking over again making it difficult to think to breath please know your brain is in shut down mode right now. You need help so please talk to us here call crisis and get someone to talk to you until this wave of pain is gone. YOu have gotten through this before as has alot of us please i know the pain is overwhelming now is the time to reach out and get help from all of us from crisis from emerg just do it so you won't leave alot of pain behind please.

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Not great with words right now :sad:. But I am thinking of you Laura & sending you loads of hugs.

Please reach out & get the help you deserve.

:hug: :arms: :console:

9. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

:stop: Please hold on Triggs. Fight it. Call crisis, get help. Talk to us. :please:

This place needs you.

Leaving won't be good for everyone. It will hurt. It will damage. You will me missed.

Please fight Laura, please hold on. :hug:

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Laura I really hope you've reconsidered :hug:
    Please talk to us :heart:

11. Rambo

Rambo Member

Nice, I just got here and people are starting to leave. Do you want me to be all alone ?

12. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hope ur ok triggs :hug: x

13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I hope so too. We're here for you. You've been there for me and have helped me I'm hoping I can do the same for you.

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Triggs please stay strong I hope you are getting the medical help you need let us know how you are doing okay.

15. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

:cry: :hug: please dont do this... I love u ...idk what else to say but I need you :hug:

16. fee

fee Member

Hi everyone. I'm laura's cousin (her aunt's cousin really). She asked me to come here to tell you she didn't go through with it. We're all glad at home and she's talking to me about it (I've been in similar situations) so I know she's fine. She thinks she's let you all down, and she's sorry for worrying you.
    We're all quite confused because she has a lot of family and friends around her right now, but I'm sure you have helped a lot. Thanku for that :) Fee

17. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Thats really good to hear. I was starting to get worried. Thank you for the update.

18. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

=) Thts really great . Thank u for letting us no =)

19. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey, i'm so sorry for this :(
    i'm going on voluntary leave now
    i wanted to say something, instead of just leaving
    thank you all for everything here :hug:
    will miss you xx

20. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

:hug: take good care,x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.