I Just Wanted To Say...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by fromthatshow, May 27, 2009.

1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've been posting a lot here. And two things that I see so often that breaks my heart I wanted to talk about.

1. The expression that one is not worthy of help. Of course it is good to get these feelings out, and share them. But I just wanted to say, if you are on this forum, you ARE worthy of help. Just by being here. You do not have to give at all. When I first joined this forum, I could only take, and that was fine. If you are feeling suicidal, and can only take, then just take. Post! You do not even need to give a thank you. We are here to help you and you deserve support and love simply because you have asked for it. You need give nothing in return if you can't, you're still wanted and cared for just because you're you and you're here. Do not feel guilty for taking if it's all you can do.

2. The expression that one is a hypocrite for being suicidal yet telling others not to do it. This is in no way hypocritical. I have said this before, but when I try and help people, I am helping myself as well. I need to hear the words I am speaking just as much as the poster does.

By helping each other, we help ourselves!
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

aww Spencer - what a lovely post. what true words :)

Big hug and hope you are doing ok :hug:

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:biggrin: thank you for that post. I think thats one thing I needed to hear.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

GO Spencer!!!! :hug:
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Great post. :hug: Thank you!
  7. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Awww Spencer, big hugs!!!

That is exactly what i needed right now x