I just wanted to say

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perfect Melancholy, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

goodbye and sorry for being such a shit excuse of a human being

look after yourselves and keep up the fight

to those who know me sorry, just sorry

goodbye

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You're not allowed to leave. Your purpose is to stay and help impart your feelings to those who need to know the severity of the situation.

Help us.

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Rich, check your PMs.

Please don't do this, i beg you.

You are honestly one of the most genuine, friendly, sweet, funny and great guys i've known.

This world would be a better place if there were more like you in it.

Who else would have fun naming moths with me?

4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

PM I bet your posts have helped many people stay strong. You have helped save lives.

Save some more.

I used to know lots of British butterflies as a child.

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***tears***

Damnit! Please no :no:

please...

I can't do this alone. You can't either. ***Hugs***

It's too hard, I know it is.

Park yourself here, stay with us.

Please hold, on please.

**hugs** my friend

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Rich..don't you dare.....talk to us please....you've been so good to me I don't want to lose you.....*hug*
    what's wrong?

7. Perfect Melancholy

I am sorry what is done cant be undone, I am sorry to those I failed that I haven't been here, I had to make sure my sister was okay and chloe they are okay now, that has left me with nothing i hate myself more then anyone can understand.,

I am sorry so so sorry

I just wish there was someone to hug me but there is nothing

goodbye x <3

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms:

Rich you have us....you have your sister and your niece....go get some proffesional help .....

You have been doing so much lately that you might be exhausted and that wouldn't be helping your depression...you may need to take time to look after yourself now...

does your sister do hugs?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
  9. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You've been helping a great deal of people on here. We need your help to help some more.

Please help some more. You are needed here.

10. muv_ur_dolly

muv_ur_dolly Member

I know you don't know me, but please don't do this.

Life is hard, it sucks - but it's also beautiful (I know it's hard to see when you're misserable)

I hope nothing is so bad that it takes away your chance to see and be apart of this beautfully disgusting world.

You are needed, you are loved, and people are going to be effected if you do this. Please reconsider.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

why do you hate yourself Rich?.....you are a kind and caring person...you have been so kind to me and what you have done for your sister and her baby is amazing.....Oh what I wouldn't give for a brother/son like you...

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Rich. Stay and keep on fighting the good fight. :hug:

13. Perfect Melancholy

I'm still here sadly sorry for causing a problem I am going to shutup now

14. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Keep talking **hugs**

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so glad to hear from you Rich....and so, so glad you're still here
    don't stop talking to us...let it all out...
    that's what we're all here for...
    how are you feeling ?
    :hug::arms:

16. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Rich.. I'm sorry I wasn't awake.. I should have helped you like you helped me.

I love you hun, you know that. You are more amazing than you say to yourself.

Please message me sometime? You are like a brother/father to me.

17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please continue to talk okay please continue to reach out here for some support. You see alot of people care and think the world of you. You give so much now it is time to receive okay please I hope you have talk to someone to get you some help in the real world You are much needed okay don't ever cause harm to you that will only cause so much pain to the ones you love weather they are looked after or not they will always love you and need your love.

18. Perfect Melancholy

Thank you for your words but lets face it they are just words and as time goes on the words fade, they lose meaning they get blurred and jumbled up, I am so tired at the moment you have no idea, the worse thing is I had to go to work today, I didn't even plan on being here and I had to go to work, I am not sure how long I will be sticking round for but I have said all of my goodbyes so next time I don't have to go through all that, my mind is set.

19. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**tears**

All my brain thinks of is curse words...not towards you my friend, but at this f-ing universe forced upon us.

all i can say is please...
    but **tears** I think i may, in part, know how you are feeling...when looking at this option.

I can't rightly stand here and tell you no, as :sad: i can't do it either, fellow. i don't have the strength to continue the fight. Damn wrong thing to be sharing. perhaps i need to stop trying to be supportive as it is not working :no:

Just know, people here care about you. You are not totally alone. ***hugs***

20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

is there any way you can take some time off work and rest and get some more help?....time to do something for you Rich ...what did you used to do to relax before you got so tired and down?...

You have helped your sister and niece and should be proud of yourself for that..now it's time to help yourself the same nurturing way....

all that good work you put in to help your sister will go down the drain if you take your life....she will be devastated and in the same pain you find yourself in.
    I know..'the guilt thing'..I just want you to stay ok and at least try to get better...:hug::wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.