I just wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

you can talk to us ...
I wish you'd go talk to your doctor Rich....I'm worried for you coping on your own...and the fact you're so worn out at the moment..*hug*

Punk

I am here and I am sorry I am unsure what to say or do I just feel numb I will keep checking in I am sorry I am wasting peoples time, I should shut up or just disappear.
You should tell us the full story. You are needed and wanted on here. You are not wasting anyone's time. People here like communicating to and with you.

Talk to us. Talk about your numbness.

Banned Member
You are not wasting anyones time, Rich :console:
Were that true, i might just as well go off with my marlin right now.

Please don't disappear PLEASE!
and keep talking. Ramble if you don't know what to say...just get it out sweetie. ***hugs**

i so much want to stop talking, to isolate, to go away, but i know what will happen if i do that. if i leave this pc right now...it all becomes history, i become history. Rich, don't leave. Don't stop talking. :console:

As difficult as it is, please stay here. **hugs**

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
hey rich im new on here but can see you are obviously well liked and respected i hope you are here for a while i could use your advice ive just posted an s club 7 record as a fravourite song i need your help buddy...lol
seriously dont go ive also got a niece called chloe so we have something in common and i bet youd do everything for your sister and niece and kali obviously needs you as a friend and hey us englanders have to take over the world!

Punk

hey rich im new on here but can see you are obviously well liked and respected i hope you are here for a while i could use your advice ive just posted an s club 7 record as a fravourite song i need your help buddy...lol
seriously dont go ive also got a niece called chloe so we have something in common and i bet youd do everything for your sister and niece and kali obviously needs you as a friend and hey us englanders have to take over the world!
You defo need help. ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:hugtackles:

IV2010

when you're ready to talk I'll try to be there for you Rich....
are you still seeing your sis and your niece? maybe time to go get a cuddle of that baby..:arms::popcorn:

Banned Member
Thinking about you fellow. ***hugs***

Suspect you are hurting too.

Just don't forget, you posses a good and kind heart. Not enough of those left in this old world fellow. Let's keep yours around okay?

***tears***

love you man.

Banned Member
I understand those feelings, Rich, and you don't have to apologize for what you feel :hug:

Reality is; We are all holding on to you so tight at this moment **tears** :console:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00