I just wish.....but theres no point

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Nov 9, 2008.

1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

evreything i do is never right, im a waling disaster, i try so hard and im always nice to everyone, i get shat on and kick while im down.
    My relationship is crumbling before me because he cant handle my depression and my cutting and my thoughts.My friends think its funny that im not happy, they laugh at me. except for 3 of them.
    Its been over 2 months since my cuz killed himself and it still hurts, everyone else around me seems to be doing fine but why am i still holding on to him, why cant i let go, let him go.i feel so lost, empty,hopeless

So im gonna let out a giant scream or roar or watever and hope it all gets better.
    Thanks for reading
  2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Oh wow...I can't believe your "friends" would laugh at you. I would get rid of them if I were you, I've cut a few people out of my life who haven't been good friends to me lately, and I'm telling you, it's really liberating.

You get a huge soaring respect for yourself when you cut out people who are simply a waste of time, you really start to believe you deserve better and really go for it.

I'm sorry about your cousin, I know I've said before but losing someone like that is so painful...I'm always here for you Kirsty, I understand the horror of what you're going through.
  3. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

hey thanks heaps for replying :) it means alot :hugs:
    I dont talk to the freinds that laugh anymore, only if i walk past them i say hi.
    so i just keep to myself.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Kristy. If you have so called 'friends' that laugh at you when you're down, then they are really not friends. I would just cut those worthless people out of my life. Just keep the friends who are there for you when you need them, since they are true friends. I'm really sorry about your cousin Jamie, but the sooner you let go and let him rest, the sooner you can start feeling better again. I'm sure he's looking over you wherever he is now. :hug:
  5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Kirsty, I've read a lot of the posts you have put up and the caring and understanding nature of them will I am sure have been a great help. I find the behaviour of some of your 'friends' appalling. You do well to distance yourself from them. Two months is no time at all really so don't be concerned that you are still grieving for your cuz. These things take time but you will heal. If you ever want to chat I am here for you.Best wishes.S.