I just wish I the courage...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

So tired of living and hurting. No one cares and I just want it to all end....

2. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I'm here. I care. What's troubling you at the moment?

3. sadhart

This is going to sound pathetic, but three years I got hurt by a girl I liked. I had been rejected before, so I don't know why this is different. I didn't treat her badly, but she didn't think much of me.It was really confusing and I don't fully understand. I wanted to take my life especially after she said some hurtful things about my manhood. And then tells me not to get my feelinggs hurt so easily...i listened to her talk about how some guy treated her badly once and yet this was the worth of my feelings. I felt demeaned, but a little over a year ago I tried to make peace with this and wrote to her. I didn't "forgive" her because I thought it may sound arrogant....she didn't think she hurt my feelings. I just wanted her to know how I felt and like an idiot I apologized for my feelings. Well needless to say it was in vain...I don't even think she read the whole this.

But part of me wants to write to her, let her know how I much I want to hate hurt for the words and actions. But it wouldn't matter anyway. It just seems I will never find peace or happiness in my life.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am sorry she hurt your feelings so much. Sometimes girls can be just as cruel as men. If I was you I would say "screw her". She doesn't deserve a second of your time hun. She sounds like she enjoys messing with people's feelings. You need to try and move on because you are letting her get to you too much.

And I care about you :hug: xx

5. sadhart

I know, and thanks for caring. It's not just her, but it's just a lot of pent up frstration and no real way of releasing it all. Aside from that rejection, there is my family who throw over my head that i don't have my own place or car which apparently means im not a person. there's so many things i need to say to them because this control thing they pull is becoming really too much. they act like they did everything right in their life and when you do call them out for something they're wrong on, they make a bunch of half assed excuses.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That sounds like my family...they do lots of screwed up things but think they are perfect. They blame everything on me, even though they fucked up their own lives. I guess they just need to find a scapegoat if they can't accept their own failure. My family controls me too, then they complain I don't have much of a life, even though they made it that way for me. So at least know that you aren't alone in feeling this way.

7. sadhart

I can't do this anymore im sorry. im going tell this girl who i got hurt by that i hate her for the pain she caused and that im going to kill myself. fuck her and fuck my family and just fuck this whole bullshit world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.