I just wish I was dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Szablowskic2, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szablowskic2

Szablowskic2 New Member

I'm 24 years old. For as long as I can remember I have felt this way. I can't find anything anymore to make me happy even for a second. I just can't take it anymore. I can't find any reason anymore xxxx. I have dreams of growing up and being happy. Every dream just fades into how I'm such a loser. Who would ever really care? I can't offer anyone anything. All I want is to die. I feel like I'm in a pit I can't get out of. Iv been in it so long everything has passed me by. I'm too tired to try and catch up. I will die one day. Why not today? what's the big deal? My parents would be sad I guess but iv been nothing but a disappointment so what's the difference? God loves me? Never got that. Why won't he save me? This isn't life... This isn't what I'm supposed to be. I can't do it anymore.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...you are not a loser or a dissappointment...you are in pain and that effects everything you do...have you spoken to your parents about how you are feeling? Maybe if they knew that, they would understand just how difficult it has been for you...please continue to tell us what is going on for you...welcome again, and we are glad to have you here...J
  3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Life can be amazing but also cruel. We all need to find our place in life and that can be confusing. You don't want to put your family through one of the worst things a parent can go
    Through. It would destroy them. Talk to them.
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

24 is still quite young. I think you can still turn things around and make your life better

It can be hard to get out of the pit, but it can be done.

are you getting any treatments/ therapy now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.