i just wish someone could love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

i just wish someone could love me......:sad:

i cant stand the way that i feel anymore...im sick and tired of being alone.i know how cretain people feel about me here...

i am so sick and tired of being sad...:sad:

i feel that i cant do this anymore.i dont want to cause anymore pain to anyone here..

everyone here at SF would be better off without me.i DONT want to be here anymore:sad:

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Even if your right about how certain people think about you, it's definitly not everyone here by a long shot.
This site is dedicated to helping pain and suffering. If people didnt have pain or didnt have pain in the past they probably wouldnt be here anyhow.
Let it all out.

No one here hates you hun. You know I care about you and I'm here, if I didn't care I would have stopped talking to you after that night, now wouldn't I? I hope you stay, just because you feel negatively doesn't mean it's so, I fight those awful feelings several times daily. You can make it, I hope you stck around and btw.. you're off mod hun! :) :hug:

mike25

Lonliness is a hard thing to take IMY. A lot of us on this forum feel that way. We have eachother - albeit virtually. I'm not sure why you think you cause pain to certain people here. I reckon if you asked them, they'd tell you different.
All the best

Sil

I agree. Loneliness is something that makes you wonder "why me?". I can't live like this anymore, too. There are a lot of people here in our situation. every time I come back here, I feel a bit relieved. This site is full of people ready to listen to you, to make you feel beloved.

I

I Miss You

Hon' I am sure you are loved :hug: x

ya right .i wish i was.i just feel like it isn't worth it anymore.everyone would be better off without me anyways..all i do is complain.and all i am doing is causing everyone here pain:sad:

i dont know what's going to happen.but i am in a dangerous place right now and i dont think i can get out of it.

mike25

:hug: I hear your pain I Miss You. You're not causing me pain. People on this forum care about you. PM me if you wanna chat. Or I go in the chat room often. Just hold on, we're all in this together :hug:

ya right .i wish i was.i just feel like it isn't worth it anymore.everyone would be better off without me anyways..all i do is complain.and all i am doing is causing everyone here pain:sad:

i dont know what's going to happen.but i am in a dangerous place right now and i dont think i can get out of it.

I

I Miss You

:hug: I hear your pain I Miss You. You're not causing me pain. People on this forum care about you. PM me if you wanna chat. Or I go in the chat room often. Just hold on, we're all in this together :hug:
i see what your saying mike.but its too much.i cant do this anymore.too much pain,too much heartache,too much dissapointment. no one loves me beacuse i am worthless and unloveable.i should just accept that fact that no one loves me or cares about me.i just wish i could sleep forever:sad:

I

I Miss You

You are not wortheless. You are not unloved. Please believe that. Talk to me about why you are hurting so much :hug: x x x
im am not worth it.everyone i love either kills themselves or dont care about me anyways i cant stand it anymore.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I

I Miss You

Don't sweetheart. I care about you. Carolyn cares about you.

Please stay safe :hug:. Tell me what's wrong,

x x x

i dont know how to explain it.no one will miss me anyways.there is nothing that anyone can do for me.i am at the end of my rope now...

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hun we care about you and im sure youre loved by many others. Dont give up :hug: Emptiness is a horrible feeling, do you have a counselour or therapist you could talk to? Stay strong, were here for you, pm me anytime, your in my thoughts,
Beret,xxx

Zueri

-pokes drew-
you KNOW i will miss ya! other people will too! please don't do "it"! you know the pain of loss all too well yourself, don't inflict it on others!
you know where to find me if you ever need to talk.
take care of yourself!

always,
syiah

I

I Miss You

i just wish that she ws here right now.

she was the best thing that EVER happened to a loser like me.

i love you syiah.dont EVER forget that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00