I just wish..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by karey, Feb 9, 2013.

1. karey

karey Member

I'm not trying to cause drama..

I've been trying to wrap my head around this whole situation and I can't

was it too easy?

did we move too fast? was it like the chase was better than the catch type deal

cause if you think that you know me.. or know all that I have to offer.. you're wrong.

you said you were different.. that you're not like those guys

so prove it, just don't give me some bullshit excuse that you can't commit to a relationship right now.. everyone's got their own baggage.. so there's got to be a bigger reason. maybe you're not over your last one? or maybe I did make it too easy for you or maybe I really just am not the right person for you. but I am who I am. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I show what I feel.

it just keeps happening to me and I'm starting to see why.. but I just don't get how it was so easy for you to just let it go. like nothing happened.

and I know you can't fully understand what I'm going through.. but it you don't even know what you're going to be missing out on. my hearts too big and I can't help that.

I'm sorry that you feel like I'm not worth fighting for. but with all this shit i've been through I feel like I at least deserve a better explanation this time. so at least give me something. I never asked you for a relationship. I thought we were still getting to know each other if anything. I never instigated anything either.. but I also never said no. so I guess maybe it was my fault. all that being said.. I'm not trying to get back to whatever we were.. that parts kinda over now. I'd like to think at one point you actually cared.. but I'm trying to get to the root of my own shit. and this seemed like a good place to start.

I just wish, for once, that I was worth fighting for..

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You *are* worth fighting for. He's not worth the time of day and definitely no more of yours. "it just keeps on happening to [you] " Perhaps the guys you fancy are the non commiters, so go for the others. Unless perhaps you're not too sure either and picking those sort of guys is making a covert choice. Just some thoughts, kind regards, better luck with the next one.