i just wish...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Insignificant, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm so tired of fighting the sadness sometimes. i'm so lonely in this world. i have no friends to hang out with and no one to talk to. sometimes i just wish i had a friend to talk to. i'm such an odd ball i can't relate to anyone i'm sure that's why most don't even bother with me. i get along with people just fine, i'm just too much the odd ball to make a friend. seriously, no offense, but i don't know why i even come here anymore. i totally believe it would make no difference if i left here, so thus thinking maybe i just should.

you all have been great. i appreciate the conversations we have had. i hope nothing but the best for all of you. please take care

2. Insignificant

i just wish i had one friend, but i can see i'm gonna die alone. i'm sorry for layin' this on ya. as you can see i'm an idiot and not worth having a friend. take care

3. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Hey don't be so hard on yourself! I know it is hard to realize now, but things will pass, this will pass. What makes you feel this way? Being so tough on you?

You are not alone. Hugs to you.

4. Insignificant

reality is hard on me. it is what is and it's for me to just own up to the facts. sucks but this is reality for me. this has been true for me all my life. i've had some friends here and there throughout my life, but they've always gone. sometimes it's just harder on me than it is at others to be friendless.

5. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

You aren't an idiot... you are human... :hug:

6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

You are many things but insignificant does not pertain to your being dear.
    On this path of life, there are times we walk along in company and other periods we walk hand in hand, others we walk alongside for short or long periods and others are brief encounters. There are moments also in which we 'must' walk alone to make the point in our lives, to grow and mature things out...but it passes.

Live hasn't always left you alone and this will pass and change. Be patient with yourself and with life. Time seems to pass slowly when we focus on the time that passes...forget about it all and dedicate your 'time' to something productive, keep busy .... sport, activities etc...

Good luck and may you develop this quality that will help you in life.. patience.

Granny

7. Insignificant

i try most of the time to overlook this, but there are times in my life when this has it's hold and feels like it will never let go. this happens to be one of those times. i had my only true friend two years ago. she was one i could share anything with as well as she could share anything with me, but she killed herself and i have been the ultimate of alone ever sinse.

8. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

perhaps complete change would do you some good. a place to start anew?
    meet new people, a nw place to set.... might just be the solution...possible?

9. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I guess that makes me an odd ball as well because I sound exactly like you

10. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

listen to Hold On by Good Charlotte and youll prolly feel a bit better

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

lizz :hug: i'm here for you hun

12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

u have friends :hug: