• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

I just wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish.That is my problem.

I just wish that keyboards or even this one keyboard in front of me had keys to press for making unintelligible human sounds of misery.
Like this...mweuuuuuuurgh!,awawwwww!........neeeeeek!........uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh,urgh,yuurgh,blipfk!..........flewawuwawuwauraghrgle,plob!.......

Just ignore me,it's only me.leave me to lie here out in the recorded public area.

Nnothing to see here,just a boring fat old poof who's easy to WRITE OFFASA FUCKING HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: Hope you are feeling better! Send me a PM if you wish to talk OK? I'm not going to ignore you. Why do your wish for your key board to make those noises? Please talk to us :hug: Drop me a PM k?

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00