I just.......

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by na-taya, Aug 27, 2016.

1. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I just don't know what I can say any more that's just not repeating the same rubbish over and over

I get scared to even post on here and ask for help and when I do I have to talk myself into it for a good while.

I hate feeling so alone and desperate, I hate how this makes me need to rely on others so much to help me through. I hate myself for it being able to do this on my own, for getting stuck back in the same place, I hate I was found just a smudged to early in 2009.......

It's only a matter of time now before......I try again........it's just a matter of when....

2. na-taya

Not* being able

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

You're not alone here. You know how much I care about you and I hope you can recover from this. Keep talking to us and keep sharing your thoughts, you're amazing girl :) Don't let anyone tell you any different. When do you nextmeet with your case manager and psychiatrist?

4. na-taya

Thanks sweety.

Case manager in two weeks and psychiatrist is a few weeks. In September sometime.

5. Petal

Good, not so far away, do you have plans to tell your case manager certain things? How do you feel the psychiatrist can help you? I know sleep is a major issue for you so you might want to start on that :)

6. na-taya

I don't feel they can help that seems to be part of the problem.......
    I'm working on my sleep as best I can right now.

7. na-taya

I don't feel they can help that seems to be part of the problem.......
    I'm working on my sleep as best I can right now.

8. Petal

Hmmmm I think they can help hun you just can't see that right now. Let them know exactly what you want help with and see how things pan out. I know you are doing your best on your sleep at the moment but maybe trying a different approach would be best? For instance instead of taking temazepam (or with it) talk to a counsellor, they can help greatly to improve the quality of your life :)

9. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Know we are always here whenever you need us. I hope your case manager and psychiatrist can help you feel better soon.

10. na-taya

I don't really see what I want help with or how they can do it. I don't want.to be here but no body can help me with that so.......yeah...

I have an appointment to find out how therapy can best help me and will go on a wait list of max 3 months or some rubbish.
    But yet I still don't see how it can help. I've had 7 therapist over my years this will be my 8th.
    I just agreed as my cm said it was basically either therapy or the mental health facility that not hospital but supported living for up to 4 weeks.

See look here I go again babbling about myself......I hate me

@Petal thanks for your continued support *hug*

@brknsilence thanks you very much, hope your doing ok *hug*

11. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Hugs

Don't lose hope. Keep talking if it helps. We're here for you.

12. Petal

Did you find any of them helpful at all? The waiting list sucks I agree with you on that. But maybe if you go private things will work out better. Do what I did, look up all the counsellors in your area explain a bit about yourself, tell them what you can afford and see who gets back to you. I know it is draining but do not give up because then I'd have no one to have 4am chats with about mom having canaries and flamingos on ritalin with :p I heart you <3

brknsilence likes this.