I keep getting bounced back to Log In

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Alicewonders, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicewonders

Alicewonders Member

I wish someone could help me. Except for this particular list of subjects, anything else I try to do I keep getting bounced back to Log In, or it says my name is already in use, or it says I'm not registered, and on and on.

Is there some waiting period before a user can function on this entire site? I can't write on troubleshooters, I can't write on Letters to Management, so I'm taking a shot and writing on here, hoping someone can tell me why I cannot write on any area but this one. It's very frustrating.

Obviously, I'm already frustrated, or I wouldn't be on here in the first place. Can anyone help me with this? I've had to log in about twenty times, and lucky that I'm getting to write this.
    I just hope this goes through!
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's possible that your account hasn't been verified yet. Did you get a verification email? Hopefully one of the site admins will see this and check it out for you; if they don't see it soon, I can copy it to the Troubleshooting section for you.

If it's not an issue related to the site, it might have something to do with your browser's cookie settings. I know it's happened occasionally on my site too, and it generally has to do with cookies. What browser are you using, and do you have cookies enabled?
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Alice, I have checked your account and it is now activated. You should be able to post on all forums, if you continue to have problems let me know.
    Oh and welcome to Sf.

Hazel x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.