i keep my emotions when there high inside which usually ends up with me letting it...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Oblivionguaze, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i keep my emotions when there high inside and also if i'm thinking of past traumas or thoughts reccurring which usually ends up with me letting it out either being irrational or lost in a very confused way and i dont usually see it coming then afterwards i barely remember what i've said dont know if what i'm saying makes sense to anyone or if i'm posting in right part of forum and its more like i felt i needed to vent this maybe someone might understand how this feels i dont know

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Re: i keep my emotions when there high inside which usually ends up with me letting i

Yes, I certainly can relate to what you describe, very much.

It is the thinking of past traumas and recurring thoughts which can scupper our peace.

Having identified this as a problem the opportunity it presents is to take ourselves in hand and find ways we can manage it. There are definitely ways to do this :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: i keep my emotions when there high inside which usually ends up with me letting i

Oh hun i have done that many times not knowing what i have written or if what i have written makes any sense Hugs to you hun

4. Re: i keep my emotions when there high inside which usually ends up with me letting i

okay thankyou hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.