I keep trying but I want to give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Coliboo, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coliboo

Coliboo Member

I keep trying to drag myself up but then I really really want to give up.

I lost an ex lover and current friend a few weeks ago = I don't think he really cared about me but I cared about him. He knew he would die if he did what he did. I dont know how I feel except that I dont want to be here any more. It's too flipping hard.

We split up a couple of years ago but there was still something there- or was there?

My life seems to mean nothing, He wasted his and he was so talented and brilliant.

I am bright, loving and lonely.

How does that happen?

C x

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

im sorry about your loss. These feelings are common after this kind of things and people who remain here can feel like"fading away" these feeling are normal, you will cry him, and may be more than anyone because you still felt attached to him in someway. And as life goes by, we still here. Dont expect not to feel like this aftersuch a loss, expect to feel better, because as you`re suffering now, people would suffer if you leave :)
    Best of luck, pm me if u wish to talk sometime

3. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry. He must have been really important to you. I don't think you should give up though, because nobody's death can justify that, relationships have to end... that doesn't mean you have to forget about him or something like that, but it would be wrong not to give yourself another chance. I'm here as well as everyone else on the site if you ever need help coping... good luck, your life isn't a waste.

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

But he did what he did and died. He choose his way. Just try to get over and accept it. I know its hard, but he cared about you, even now you think he doesnt, but he does. And he wants you to be happy. He didnt meant that will cause that much pain to you. Be happy, not for you, but for him. You said you care about him, show him, even he is not here anymore...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.