• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I keep trying to [method]

It's been two weeks of this. <mod edit/method>. I started to faint but stopped myself. Of course I don't want to die. But I don't want this life either. I don't want to tell anyone because it will make things worse and make people worry. Evest think about how death will be a release from everything. I don't even know why I'm posting this. I know it won't help. But I'm not doing anything else. I know I have things to be grateful for. I'm afraid of the future. I almost feel ashamed that I can't actually do it. I feel trapped. Definitely depression and anxiety. Life situations are bad, but irrelevant. I guess I just needed to say it to someone

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Hi there. Even though you may not know why you are posting this, if it means anything, at least you've been heard. You seem to be in an incredibly painful situation right now for which I'm sorry to hear.
You mentioned about having things in your life to be grateful for. Would it help by chatting about what they may be?

Livelife

SF Supporter
It's been two weeks of this. <mod edit/method>. I started to faint but stopped myself. Of course I don't want to die. But I don't want this life either. I don't want to tell anyone because it will make things worse and make people worry. Evest think about how death will be a release from everything. I don't even know why I'm posting this. I know it won't help. But I'm not doing anything else. I know I have things to be grateful for. I'm afraid of the future. I almost feel ashamed that I can't actually do it. I feel trapped. Definitely depression and anxiety. Life situations are bad, but irrelevant. I guess I just needed to say it to someone
Welcome here. You are saying you don't want to die, that's a place to start. And you say it's been two weeks of....did something happen? This is a really good place for sharing about most anything.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00