I kill myself anyway

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by osz, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osz

osz Member

so.....
    what are the latest news

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey what is going on? I am here and I care!

Please let us know what is going on so we can be there for you....it is a caring group here you know and we would love to help out.

Hugs and love Bambi

3. osz

osz Member

how???

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

How? Do you mean how can we help?

If so we help my showing you that you matter, that your problems are shared by us, by relating to you and showing you that you are not alone, by showing you that there is a way out of the darkness and that there is hope.

Also it helps to get that crap out of your head and out on the screen.

I hope this answered you question....I am here..

5. osz

osz Member

i understand your attitude
    but life is going on and i don't wait the stairway to heaven

sometimes i was this person to say them, that they are weak

if you feel pressure......

(sry my english, i want to be foregin)

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am having a little trouble understanding sorry....who are you upset with?

You can tell us anything here...we are listening and care about you...

Where are you from? I am from California USA, a very small town north of LA

7. osz

osz Member

i'm from estonia
    and delight in snow
    it's possibility for me to crash out there, cold also

PS very huge snowdrifts here.....:rolleyes:

8. Spirit Wing

Spirit Wing Active Member

i'm here too...

obviously i don't know you and i don't know your story. so how could i possibly tell you that i care or that you are worth anything, right?

some of us will be able to relate to your story more than others, sure. but what we can all relate to is the pain inside. we can listen to you and actually really hear you, because in your 'voice' we can hear echoes of our own pain. and we can tell you there can be an easing of the pressure, that you are not alone, that we care that another person is crying out as we have done so many times before.

we can hold your hand and put up with anything you can dish out (within the rules and regulations of the site of course :p). we will not abandon nor ridicule each other here...

i used to hate myself even more whenever i showed my 'weakness'. inner strength means a lot to me. but i have learned i am even stronger every time i pick myself up from those moments, not from trying to resist them...

what is it that's bugging you most at the moment?

9. Spirit Wing

i'm from south africa by the way, cape town to be more specific. we don't get snow much :p

10. osz

osz Member

thank you spirit wing [tuuletiib] :D
    there are very many problems
    to whine about this shit, is everybodies own problem

from this site, i'm just looking people...... i don't why
    i had everything, its just good to hear that i'm not the only fool

11. osz

osz Member

thats fun with the children
    my son have to come here friday
    but already have feeling, that he is not coming........

thats the court system here, the father is shithead and mother can have fun 2 years in somewhere and after 2 years she has A feeleings

but this snow is cooling you down, its pleasure with light bear in hot room

12. Spirit Wing

not fools nor whiners here - you pull foolish whining crap here, i'll tell you straight. :D
    we're just a large bunch of people who share real life stories - not some soap opera rubbish they like to show on TV where everyone's problems are solved in half an hour...

it may feel like whining to you, but we generally take heartfelt words here seriously. so spin us a tale if you'd like. your problems here can be shared.

some things you have to deal with on your own, sure. but that does not mean you have to _be_ alone while you do...

of course you know why you're here looking for people, don't you? ;)

13. osz

osz Member

if honestly, i'm looking for <mod edit: *useless*: methods>, so that i shall not hurt somebody else, i have a place, where to get sleep
    but i'm not drug user, i like beer

one problem is this, that hurt somebodies else......... thats the problem

you can talk to me
    i'm siting here alone with superfoughts :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
  14. Spirit Wing

it's a poor idea to trust decisions you make when you've been drinking - you know this right? yeah i know this one well - my poison of choice is either red wine or whiskey ;)

you won't be killing yourself tonight - your son should be able to see his father on friday. that's only a few hours away. one hour at a time...

it sounds like you haven't seen him for 2 years - how old is he now? and why do you say you might not be able to see him?

15. osz

osz Member

because my english is bad, you don't understand me this is.......everything is opposite
    i had son and brought him up 2 years, now mother found her feelings and in this fucking cousrt system my energy is gone
    she is not bad, but the system is fucked up, there are more nuances
    i can't talk anymore, if your're far away, then we can talk through we other site

i kill myself anyway

16. osz

osz Member

about drinking
    only light beer and sometimes good old scandinavian brandy with cofee

17. Spirit Wing

she is taking your son away after you raised him for two years? have i understood now?

and please do not kill yourself until you have spoken to someone about this. sounds like you're going through some serious shit and i'm sure there is a way through this.

for every problem there is a solution, but the problem needs to be identified first. and why can't you talk anymore?

18. osz

osz Member

19. Spirit Wing

there is an answer, you know this. you just need to reach out and grab it. you know it's there. i'll be checking for a new post from you in the morning, k?

20. osz

osz Member

you 'tuuletiib' everything is ok
    for you to find
    for me to find solutions....<mod edit: *useless*: methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.