• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

I killed myself 8 Years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruth

I really hope i didnt survive through.

I think all e long i've been suffering from serious depression. I get work up when things dun go smooth, i get irritated when other cross my path. and when im pile up wif losta work i feel like crying.

8 years ago, my bf (now ex) left me for another gal he know barley 2 months. He is not my first love, but its true feelings and we were nearly settling down. but he betrayed my love. I was upset, very upset. I started having suicide thots when mum begin to nag at me. I got fed up, and started slashing myself on the wrist. I didnt feel pain. I cud remember, i ran to my father's altar and plead for forgiveness and i want him to bring me along.

All i cud remember, i repeatly slash myself hard wif a broken glass. nx moment, my maid saw the amt of blood and got me a bathing towel to wrap e wound. but it didnt stop, it over flow the whole towel.

I was feeling cold, my mum sent me to the hospital. My bro accompanied me to the operating theatre. i fell asleep.

when i woke up, there was 38 stitches on my left wrist. Every night, i gotta apply the medicine all by myself. And i've repeatly stop having the idea of suiciding.

many years when by, and ive started working in a automotive company. im stressed wif my work. and things dun work out the way i want. im not too sure if its depression leading me to suicide, or im tired.

im lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00