i kind of need a little help right now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oval, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i need a little help right now

i woke up a half hour ago wanting to blow my fucking brains out. i cant sit still. and i want to cut myself to death. its iching real bad.
    i dont know why though. im still hoping this could help. i dont wanna call crisis line

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  2. cc1990

cc1990 Well-Known Member

I felt like this yesterday, really bad. I cried and cut myself and I layed in bed in the dark crying. I kept thinking of my ex and my shitty life. It's been like this a lot lately, it's getting worse. Nothing I do makes ever me happy anymore.

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

im sorry your feeling shitty too.
    im very calm and collected though, yet restless. im not emotional. its "itching" me. im just thinking what could i do instead. something has to happen today. needs to happen.

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

how do you not kill yourself.

5. cc1990

cc1990 Well-Known Member

Good question... I don't have an answer for it. Lol.
    I should just do it and get it over with.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

two of you please be careful with yourselves now.. i truly do believe in living and that thihngs can change and eventully get better.. death does not ever get better.. it is nothing and lifelessness and rotting bodies..

if the urges become overpowering then think you should get on the phone adn get some help for yoruself posthaste.. tc, Jim

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thank you jim,
    it was completely impulsive. i rarely actually become suicidal. i know i dont wanna die and dont want to kill myself. i dont know why i was feeling like this so strongly this morning. im not taking medication or had been drinking or taken drugs. i just felt like it needed to be done.
    i emailed the samaritans but that wasnt helpful. i understand theres only so much they can do and same goes for SF and dont get me wrong im not bitching lol it just didnt help me. but im alright now.
    thanks guys :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.