I knew I shouldn't of gone today.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unknown_Entity_xO, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just knew it.

So my appointment got moved up to today, I was chuffed.

Now I just feel so crappy. It couldn't of gone any worse, and now after 3 years of seeing different people, I have another therapist thats again gone and perceived me wrong..again.

I just want out so badly, so many issues, people constantly bugging me, so tired of keeping up this fakeness of being alright when i'm feeling so screwed up inside.

Dunno how many times I cried today since my appointment.

Ugh what is the point?

/Stupid rant over.

2. It's not a stupid rant. I can feel for you. Just cry it out and don't bottle it up inside you as you will feel worse. Take care and all the very best to you.. We love you in this forum and please don't do any harmful things to yourself.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what happened with the therapist?

sorry that you've been feeling so bad!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello UE,

I'm sorry to hear your session didn't go as planned would you like to tell us what happend at your session. It sometimes great to vent/rant your feelings at times, as long as you are not keeping tgings locked up. How are you feeling today?

5. Thanks..

I don't know, like my therapist just kinda told me his opinion on this whole thing to do with me and I just didn't take it well I suppose, I feel as if i'm being told to just suck up these problems up and deal with them but I don't know how and I just don't understand how he came to that conclusion when he hardly knows everything =/, which has kinda put me off from reaching out.

I feel kinda crappy still, ended up cutting which sucks cos i'm trying so hard to give up. I dunno where my head is at, maybe its time to take some time out from therapy for abit.

This is all so pathetic. Ugh. Feel like i'm just wasting everyones time.

Thanks for the support though. Sending hugs back.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur therapist cannot make a good diagnosis if you are not totally open with him right. I am sorry he made you feel bad I hope with the next therapist you are able to trust more to say everything so a correct diagnosis can be made. Hugs you did your best that is all you can do. I would write a letter to him saying how you felt he was wrong and why okay Writing a letter will help him see you more clearer hugs

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'll echo what was said above, and tell you; you have to be honest, lay everything out, warts and all. let them see everything, worst case, you tried your best.
    Being selective isnt trying yoru best, something that may seem superficial to you taht you dont want to draw attention too taht your having problems with, could be the deciding factor in helping you.
    They here the craziest stuff everyday. Like people drawing triangles on their walls, and cameras following them and all sorts. so be honest. it will help

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

many therapists just suck, and it can take time to find a good one. also, you can talk back to the therapist, tell them that they've got it wrong, tell them what they should be doing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.