i knew i was going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dazzle11215, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

all day long i knew i was going to cut tonight. and i did. i'm so predictable. i'm dealing with some tough things in therapy.... loss, betrayal, grief. i'm all worn out. i don't know how much longer i can do this.
  2. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

I know what your going thruw i recently started cutting again too be able too hold on. Hurting yourself is easy fixing yourself isnt :(
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Try to not think about it friend. Crappy advice I know,nut if you spend the whole day thinking about cutting. Then you are going to cut. Try to focus on something else.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try replace that not so good coping device with some positive ones okay it will take time but it can be done. take care sorry you are going thru such tuff time in therapy
  5. Alonewanderer

Alonewanderer Active Member

If your goal is to inflict pain but without the social stigma of cutting while leaving signs of your emotion how about a tattoo? If worse comes to worse and you don't like it you can always have it removed and it hurts twice as much as getting a tattoo removed. This way instead of seeing cutting scars you can always look back upon your tattoo to remind you of a moment in your life.

Who knows you may even love it and end up decorating your body with exquisite adornments. Who doesn't like a good tattoo?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.