i knew this would happen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by steven_scotland, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im sorry for starting this but i just have to get it out of my head. i really thought for a short while there that things can get better. When i joined here in august my life was a complete mess.

I have tried to build something but it keeps getting kicked out from beneath me and now i think i have been dealt the final blow.on saturday past I went out with my friends for the first time since the summer. after a not bad night at about two in the morning on my way home i got jumped by a big gang and got a good kicking which Im still taking painkillers to help with that. but i thought i could live with that because a few weeks back i started to see a woman who i've really liked since the start of the year. been pretty serious for a bit untill i got woken up a two this mmorning to find a text saying shes getting back with her ex !!! wtf. for ages shes been telling me how much she liked me but i was so worried what with being single for such a long time before this that this would happenand, i was so down i knew i couldn't take another failure in my life.

Now all i have to look forward to is a christmas locked away to scared to go out and on my own. which is what i obviously deserve being an utter fucking failure.... but now i think it'll be best if i just wasnt around so im gonna get xmas out the way as not to ruin my familys holidays then end this pain i cant go on

sorry for this

fucking failure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.