i know i dont deserve this but please somebody help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by perry_mason, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

well i guess this is a pathetic cry for help.

im evil and sick and dont deserve any compassion anymore for my behavior and what i have done but please somebody, please tell me that it is ok for me to kill myself, and that i and everybody else will be better off when i am gone.

please give me some comfort here, i have always said that im too pussy to actually kill myself but ive been drinking myself to death for a long time and i finally think that now is the time to end it and that it can happen and everything will turn out ok in the end.

i think (or at least i hope) people that i love had some fun times once but everything ends eventually and this - my life - will just be another ending but people continue on without me.

im sorry.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'll listen and offer support if you want to talk about what's going on, but I can't and won't tell you what you're asking to hear.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You deserve compassion and help please reach out and get the support you need. Please call your doctor or crisis and tell them how bad you are feeling. They will get you help You deserve to live to be happy so please just call the emerg or crisis and say you have had enough of the dam pain and you need help. Take courage i know but dam it what else do you have to lose call and get help Now okay. Get help getting off the booze everything. You can do this just call crisis and tell them your thoughts of killing yourself please because you do matter.
  4. drow21

drow21 Active Member

please dont give in dont your worth something everybody is , im sure you have helped lots of people here
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay.
  6. elleanne

elleanne Well-Known Member

I can neither agree /disagree as to whether you are `evil`, or not. I do believe that it is your choice if you decide to end your life, and that choice should not be taken from you (this is very much my personal belief that I know many disagree with). I also believe you should have access to any and all help to see what other options are open to you.
    Yes, life will go on without you. But every loss of life is a loss of countless possibilities.
    You have nothing to be sorry for. At all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.