I know I said I am pressing forward

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Jan 18, 2012.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

But right now I feel all alone. I actually have no friends this live near me any more and many don't have time to even catch up with me
    Or call :( I'm pressing forward for what? More emptiness more degrading people are bullying me and I know I'm sick I suffer from emotional instability and people think its funny! It's not I guess unwanted to write this in case I do something stupid- I hate plans so why have I made plans..... Thankyou for being awesome xx

2. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I'd rather die No on cares awesome so what people say is true :(

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Lozzie, when it seems "no one else" cares, we push on because we care for ourselves. We have to be our own first and best friend for when there seem to be no others around.

You are not completely alone, because you're here, and there are lots of people on SF who will offer you support. :hug: Please stay safe and take care of yourself, 'K?

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i cant promise anything. i no front on that promises are rubbish- people shouldnt make promises if there is a chance they could break it!
    you are too nice to be wasting time on me. ive never planned before :(

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No need to promise Lozzie just try to see a way forward.
    Plans are for breaking, certainly in this case.

Can you tell us more?

6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

what do you want to know? my plans? :/

7. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

:( im sorry

8. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

It's alright lozzie we don't want your plans... Most of us here want to support you because it sounds like your having a difficult time. Agreed if your going to break a promise than don't make one. Promises are typically sacred and should always be kept. I know your going through a rough time in your life. I'm currently going through one now and I find it difficult at times. I believe windlepoons was just asking if you wanted to share more of your feelings with us. It's mostly anger and hate - not because of your status saying angry.

Trevor,

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, Lozzie, I just wanted to add that I don't feel I'm wasting my time with you. It just sounds like you're hurting and could use some support. How have people bullied you? I've been bullied and it was very unpleasant and painful.

I'm around if you want to PM me or post here. :hug:

10. Tmacster1

Were here to support and not to provoke the opposite. You can open up to any of us in private. I won't share anything and it'll be confidential. I'm here to listen also, PM me if you want. :hug:

I've never been bullied at school or anything. However I know how it feels being picked on.

Trevor,

11. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Trevor is correct, I was meaning more about your state of mind. Sorry for any offence Lozzie.
    Hope you are feeling better.

I was bullied at school, its awful, But well done for reaching out for help.

12. Tmacster1

I hope your doing a little bit better today though Lozzie. Remember were here to support you not here to judge you. I was picked on by my cousins a lot - not the point of bulling but it got bad enough. However, I remember having some fun moments though.

Edit: Stick in there - there's others who've been bullied in the past as well.

Trevor,

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm so sorry to hear that people bully you, that happened to me all throughout school and people still pick on me now. But the best revenge against bullies is to be successful and happy and be so much more than they are. So please don't give up just because some people are assholes. There are good people in the world and they will care about you for the person that you are.

14. Tmacster1

I agree being happy and successful is the best way to deal with bullies. They want to see you down because that's where they get their enjoyment at. But if you show them that your still successful and in a good mood. They will likely leave you alone because their tactics didn't work on you. They'll find someone else --- who hopefully will do the same thing. Bullying today is kind of rare in the public school system. But, I'm sure it still exists. I was picked on by my cousins not really in a bad way but I did still get picked on.

Trevor,

15. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

a appreciate your replys!
    Being bullied is just the cherry on top of whats going on for me- i suppose im sorry for being quite vague with the details!

16. Tmacster1

Your welcome - sometimes it's hard to be detailed when your upset. Sometimes in don't think that clearly when I'm upset about something.

Trevor,

17. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeah, that's true! :( but if this feeling keeps telling me to die then tomorrow i dunno....

18. Tmacster1

I dunno either.... :(

Those feelings are tough, and are really hard to beat. I don't know what stopped myself 2 years ago... I almost gave in and killed myself :( but I managed to pull through some how...

Trevor,

19. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

the feelings are mean... :(
    i have it all planned and thats whats scary... i feel like its meant to be that it needs to happen :(

20. Tmacster1

That's a scary place to be at... :( I had it somewhat planned out... Take the gun and do it... But I stopped my self, wish I could forget that :( ... I believe whatever you do is up to you... I can't stop you but I can encourage you to seek professional help. I'm not here to judge or be your judge. However, I care for you and want you to be an overcomer.