I know I'm only days away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Simon Dent, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Dent

Simon Dent Member

I have been suicidal for the last 15 years ever since I was raped, I have had a number of failed attempts, In the beginning they was more cries for help, but over the last few years I have only ever wanted to die, my life has slowly fallen apart I have been sectioned and in all honesty I think they was more interested in having a free bed then they was in helping me, and the after care I was given was like something out of a comedy film, as things have slowly gotten worse I have alienated everyone in my family, lost my job, and now I can't even leave my house without having panic and nausea attacks, as it stands I have not left my house in over 2 months, I can't even remember when I last spoke to anyone, I really just can't stand it anymore, I have spent most of the last few weeks trying to sort out the pros and cons of ending my life and what I feel would be the best way to end it, I have decided that even thou it will hurt my family, in the long run they would be better off without me, they all have their own lives, my siblings are wrapped up in their own lives and don't even call anymore.
    I'm not totally sure why I've signed up here I doubt anyone or anything could change my mind, but I didn't want to go without at least saying goodbye to someone.

2. Irene L

Irene L Member

I feel the same way. I am causing more trouble than I am worth too. I don't know what to do any more. I don't believe I am worth saving any more. Right now I just want to die too. Sorry I am really helping am I? I just feel exactly like you right now.
  3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Oh dear, please don't go. I feel suicidal sometimes. But I know I cannot bear causing grief to my family. Anyway, my heart bleeds to hear someone go. Truly, I'm horrified by the idea of someone leaving this world.

Please think about your decision again. You never know what could happen in the future. It might be that your planned suicide would cause a chain reaction. You never know that someone you know might commit suicide as a result of yours. It could actually influence someone.
  4. MissyB

MissyB New Member

I understand what you are feeling, but if you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. People care about you, I care. Every life is worth being here. It's not your time. So hang on, please! I want you to consider that maybe you have a purpose beyond what you have accomplished. Think of someone else in your situation they need you to be a model for them, help others, and help yourself. You are here for a good reason, and you are loved.
  5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome to all of you. You've come to a good place, where you won't be judged. There are many caring people, who offer support and encouragement.

I care, and you all have worth. There are times we've beaten ourselves down so much that we actually start to believe we are worthless. This can also come from other people or circumstances.

There is hope. Please keep posting and let us help you.
  6. Simon Dent

Simon Dent Member

I do really appreciate everyone's support, but it wasn't a snap choice, I've planned it over the last few months, finally come up with a way to do it and now it's just a matter of time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.