i know its been awhile.......since i posted in this section

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by givenuponlife, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

I Just Walk Along
    With A Mask On
    No One Knows
    What Is Going Thru My Head
    I Just Make It Look Like I Am 100% Ok
    But Inside I Am Not
    Inside I Am Breaking Down
    I Keep It All Together
    But Sooner Or Later
    I Already Know
    Some How
    Some Way
    Its Just Going To Say
    Let Me Out
    And That Is What I Am Afraid Of
    I Am Trying To Keep Myself
    From Doing That Again
    I Cant Go Back To The Hosptial
    I Hate It There
    Why Do I Suffer From Mental Illness
    I Hate It
    I Hate It
    I Hate It
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I really like what you've writen there. You're a creative writer. But I can relates so so much to the content of it. Stay strong :) xx
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

It's nice to be able to post your own thoughts freely on the internet and not be judged but it can be nicer just to touch base with someone in real life too. I take it you have noone to share how you feel or just to talk about a bad day you've had?
  4. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

your right robin, i live by myself, yeah i have parents not far away but they dont think anything is wrong and that if i keep letting my ex get to me then i am in the loony bin permently. Lets just say its not just him that is making me feel the way i do at times. At times its my parents too, so who in the hell can i turn to. The only place i really felt/feel safe is talking online on this site. I used to do it quiet a bit when i was still married to my ex(we are now seperated) and he would b**ch at me for the amount of time i spent on this site. Hey you guys were keeping me and still are keeping me alive. If it were not for this site i dont know where i would be right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.