I know somethings wrong

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Failure_By_Design, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

I know I have depression, but sometimes I wonder if there's something else wrong too, cause since being treated for depression, there's other ins popping up that I never noticed before.

I keep a journal, and some of my entries have been weird recently, my pronouns have been weird, I keep changing from talking how I feel to you need to do this you, to we and then I duno it's weird I don't get it. My thoughts go crazy, and I don't even remember everything I write down either. I don't know any thoughts would be helpful I guess.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sometimes when i am writing, i find i get so caught up in it that i don't even know what i am saying and afterwards it's like someone else has written it. Or are you implying something else?

Are you currently seeing a professional to help with your depression? If so i would discuss these other things that you are noticing.

3. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

I am seeing someone, but I'm not sure how long that's gunn a work out...I don't always remember writing stuff sometimes things get written, and I'll find it later and not remember writing anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.