i know that none of you know me, but

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by omg.com, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omg.com

omg.com New Member

i would like to know one reason why i should still be alive. what's the point? we live to die anyway so what's the difference if i take it on my own our wait and suffer until i finally die??? i feel that life is a sham..... i want someone to give me one GOOD reason as to why i should spare my life and keep on breathing.

that's what i thought. there is no reason....
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2007
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

I often feel the same, life is meaningless, all we are doing is waiting to die anyway, passing the time with friends and work, just to get by everyday till our inevitable death. i wish i had some wise words for you. maybe just stick around and see what happens. i dunno, something might come up and be suprising. there might be just ONE experience that you will have that may make all this waiting seem worth while. thats what im hoping for, in the mean time im trying to make thhe wait as comfortable as possible.
  3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

You'd devastate anyone who cares for you(family/freinds). And that's just cruel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.