• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

I know this is bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to starve myself before.I didnt eat for weeks at a time and I excersised for hours
and I started to colapse and pass out. I lost 70 pounds in 5 months,i was only ten pounds over weight to begin with.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Sweetie, have you spoken to anyone about this? At your age, you can really damage yourself, and I would hate for that to happen to you...if you want to discuss who and how to do this, please contact one of us...we are here to help...big hugs, J

Sweetie, have you spoken to anyone about this? At your age, you can really damage yourself, and I would hate for that to happen to you...if you want to discuss who and how to do this, please contact one of us...we are here to help...big hugs, J
Im fine. if somebody had actually cared about me in the real world they would have helped, since it was quiet obvious.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Sometimes the people we think should see should care are blind. and unless we speak up hun we can't get the helpl we need. I hope you reach out to the coucillor at your school that is what they are there for to help people. Whe i was young no one saw no one cared and i still harbor alot of pain about that I know now i should have spoken up and got the help that was there. I hope you make them listen okay you make them see and you get help for YOU because you are so special hugs

Sometimes the people we think should see should care are blind. and unless we speak up hun we can't get the helpl we need. I hope you reach out to the coucillor at your school that is what they are there for to help people. Whe i was young no one saw no one cared and i still harbor alot of pain about that I know now i should have spoken up and got the help that was there. I hope you make them listen okay you make them see and you get help for YOU because you are so special hugs
This ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$242.00
Goal
$255.00