I know this is bad...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Noneother1, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noneother1

Noneother1 Active Member

I have tried to starve myself before.I didnt eat for weeks at a time and I excersised for hours
    and I started to colapse and pass out. I lost 70 pounds in 5 months,i was only ten pounds over weight to begin with.

2. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

Why do you do this? Are you unhappy with your physical appearance? Or does it take the pain away?

3. Noneother1

Noneother1 Active Member

I hate my body im so ugly and fat. I kinda did it to hurt myself and to make myself prettier

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your are not fat if you were only 10 pd over weight i hope you are getting help for you so you don't do that again hugs

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sweetie, have you spoken to anyone about this? At your age, you can really damage yourself, and I would hate for that to happen to you...if you want to discuss who and how to do this, please contact one of us...we are here to help...big hugs, J

6. Noneother1

Noneother1 Active Member

Im fine. if somebody had actually cared about me in the real world they would have helped, since it was quiet obvious.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes the people we think should see should care are blind. and unless we speak up hun we can't get the helpl we need. I hope you reach out to the coucillor at your school that is what they are there for to help people. Whe i was young no one saw no one cared and i still harbor alot of pain about that I know now i should have spoken up and got the help that was there. I hope you make them listen okay you make them see and you get help for YOU because you are so special hugs

8. Noneother1

Noneother1 Active Member

This ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.